Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

non- diminution of benefits

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1non- diminution of benefits Empty non- diminution of benefits Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:31 pm

kosaog

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.

Ask ko lang po kung me laban kami dito...
For 2 years po meron kaming 5100 nontaxable allowance.
ngaun ginawa ng kompanya na taxable ung 2884 nilagay sa basic at ung 2216 nalang ang non taxable allowance kc they need to follow daw BIR regulations. Yung 5100 na non taxable allowance po nasa contract po namin yun nung nag sign kami ng Job Oper...

2non- diminution of benefits Empty Re: non- diminution of benefits Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:08 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

di naman nabawasan yung allowance.. naging taxable lang.. afaik, all income, kahit allowance should be taxable.. so walang nalabag dyan..

3non- diminution of benefits Empty Re: non- diminution of benefits Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:57 pm

kosaog

Arresto Menor

When the company convert part of non taxable allowance and add it to a taxable basic salary the compensation previously being received by the employee will be reduced.

Isn't that a violation of article 100 of the labor code?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum