Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delayed Application, Demand Letter & Sale w/out Permission

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xtian77

Arresto Menor

Hi,

After completing a 12-month(10%)down payment, I am still required to continue paying an "interim" monthly amortization - 8 months to date and 4 months unpaid. Developer demands to settle the unpaid 4 months before move in or a letter of cancellation will be sent. Note: Loan take out is not yet approved and I am paying a so-called "interim" MA (w/ interest for not being able to pay on time). Why? Is this a guideline that is being supported by the housing law?

The application is long delayed. As of September 2011, the loan will celebrate its 2nd year from the day it was applied all the way back in September of 2009. Why this long? I am only obliged to pay 12 months but still being collected with payments for almost a year now after paying the the DP. Is the developer being fined or penalized with every delayed account?

Now why am I asking these questions here? In the hopes that a sound and satisfying answer will help to enlighten my query since the employees that represent the developer are perky enough to answer me these very same questions with DIFFERENT versions. Confusing.

Upon completion of the 12-month DP, the first condo unit was sold to another buyer without me knowing it or given any notice to sell. Was that even legal? At any rate, they offered me a new one.

Hope to be enlightened.

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum