Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Certificate to File Action

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Certificate to File Action Empty Certificate to File Action Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:07 am

miles_faraway

Arresto Menor

Good morning Atty.

Tanong ko lang po kung may expiration ang Certificate to File Action? May nakuha po ako sa barangay ng nirereklamo ko last July, pero dahil busy po ako hindi ko pa madala sa Prosecutor's Office yung Certificate.

Thanks Atty.

2Certificate to File Action Empty Re: Certificate to File Action Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:06 pm

attyLLL

not the cfa itself, but the basis for the action. what is the nature of the claim?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Certificate to File Action Empty Re: Certificate to File Action Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:56 pm

miles_faraway

Arresto Menor

the CFA is about my daughter's financial support from her father. I received the CFA last July 2011 and until now, it's almost December, he haven't support our daughter. I think he really wants to dare me if I will pursue the case or not.
Thanks Smile

4Certificate to File Action Empty Re: Certificate to File Action Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:44 pm

attyLLL

are you married? if not, did he sign the birth certificate?

if yes to either one, you can file a case of economic abuse at the prosecutor's office.

if no to both, a civil case to establish that he is the father and obligate him to support.

5Certificate to File Action Empty Re: Certificate to File Action Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:24 am

miles_faraway

Arresto Menor

we are not married but he signed the birth certificate, he acknowledge our daughter. it's been a year since he stopped supporting our daughter.

it means that I can file for economic abuse at the prosecutor's office. my questions are:
1. is filing for economic abuse expensive?
2. do I need to have a lawyer first before filing the case?
3. what are the requirements I need to submit at the prosecutor's office aside from the CFA?
4. is our daughter obliged to attend some of the hearings?

Thank you very much attorney. Smile

6Certificate to File Action Empty Re: Certificate to File Action Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:38 pm

attyLLL

send him a demand letter to establish his non-support.

you don't need a lawyer, but always best to have one.

birth certificate, proof of non-support and complaint affidavit

no, she does not have to attend

7Certificate to File Action Empty Re: Certificate to File Action Fri May 22, 2015 9:36 pm

advanced

Arresto Menor

may expiration po ba ang CFA kung ang kaso ay pag dispalko ng pera nagkakahalaga 200K...

8Certificate to File Action Empty Re: Certificate to File Action Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:04 pm

Olivia N. Olayta

Arresto Menor

advanced wrote:may expiration po ba ang CFA kung ang kaso ay pag dispalko ng pera nagkakahalaga 200K...  

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum