Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Certificate to File Action

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Certificate to File Action  Empty Certificate to File Action Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:46 pm

advise_please2013

Arresto Mayor

Good day to all!

My question for today is:

When to request Certificate to File Action?

Thank you.

More power!

Gratefully yours,
G

2Certificate to File Action  Empty Re: Certificate to File Action Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:49 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

If parties failed to arrive at an amicable settlement before the barangay, then a certificate to file action shall be issued by the same barangay

3Certificate to File Action  Empty Re: Certificate to File Action Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:16 pm

advise_please2013

Arresto Mayor

Thank you very much.

What to do after securing the certificate?

In our case only one party arrived (ours).

4Certificate to File Action  Empty Re: Certificate to File Action Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:35 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

If you are the complaining party, then you can now file the case in court/prosecutor.

5Certificate to File Action  Empty Re: Certificate to File Action Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:02 pm

advise_please2013

Arresto Mayor

Thank you.

So, how exactly do we do the filing of the case in court/prosecutor?

We will go to the court?

Who do we talk first? The clerk?

What are the possible questions asked by the court?

Since we are going to file the case in court, that means we will need a lawyer and then a hearing is

scheduled?

What if the person we are complaining against doesn't show up again?

Thank you po.

It's our first time to file. So, I hope you are patient to help us.

Maraming salamat.

G

6Certificate to File Action  Empty Re: Certificate to File Action Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:17 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

yes you will be needing the services of a lawyer to prepare the necessary complaint. If criminal he will file it with the prosecutor's office if the case is commited in metro manila. If civil, he will file it directly in court. The lawyer knows this. If the respondent does not appear in criminal cases, then the prosecutor will probably decide the case in your favor based only on your complaint assuming that there is really probable cause that respondent committed the crime, otherwise he will dismiss it. If there is, he will issue a resulotion and information and file it in court after approval by the chief prosecutor, and eventually a warrant of arrest may be issued against the respondent.

jd888

advise_please2013 wrote:Good day to all!

My question for today is:

When to request Certificate to File Action?

Thank you.

More power!

Gratefully yours,
G
If both parties has failed to meet amicable settlement and all possible brgy. sessions has been exhausted to its extent.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

8Certificate to File Action  Empty Re: Certificate to File Action Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:57 am

advise_please2013

Arresto Mayor

Thank you very much for your contribution of ideas. :-)

Grateful Grace

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum