Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My officemates do not want to be my witness because there are afraid to our Boss

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ilokanojobo

ilokanojobo
Arresto Menor

Please advice me about the case for Unjust vexation filed by my Boss..I never shouted my boss,most my officemates knows the truth but they are afraid to be my witnesses. I answered already the complaint without any witness. Can the Judge decide the case base on the merit of my answer to the complaint?

attyLLL

do you mean this was filed at the prosecutor's office? the prosecutor will decide based on whatever evidence is submitted.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

ilokanojobo

ilokanojobo
Arresto Menor

Yes, it was filed at the Prosecutor and I am waiting for the resolution. I know that the penalty of unjust vexation is a fine of 5 to 200 pesos and or imprisonment of one month. I had spend already about 4thousand pesos for my lawyer, just to clear my name because i did not really did what my boss claimed. This was just a retaliatory action against me for reason that I informed our Secretary thru my signed letter regarding lots of "abuses/corrupt practices" using her position and authority to commit unwanted self advancement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum