Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

case to file from abroad?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case to file from abroad? Empty case to file from abroad? Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:32 pm

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor

Im currently in saudi. Is it possible for me to file a case against against my wife even if Im here ?? or do I have to be in the Philippines to file it??

If yes how do I go about it from here??

2case to file from abroad? Empty Re: case to file from abroad? Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:30 am

attyLLL

you can swear to your complaint affidavit or civil complaint before the philippine embassy and have it sent here

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3case to file from abroad? Empty Re: case to file from abroad? Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:42 am

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor

ok atty.

how do i make an affidavit ?? They have that at the phil. embassy here in saudi??

When that's done I will send it to my lawyer or the phil. embassy will??

4case to file from abroad? Empty Re: case to file from abroad? Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:53 am

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor

ii i were to hire a lawyer in the province how much do you think is their legal fee for a lawsuit??

does lawyers in the phils. have some kind of a general price list of legal services?? coz i heard that they do have one and it suppose to be posted in their office for their clients to see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum