Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

VAWC intentional deprivation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VAWC intentional deprivation Empty VAWC intentional deprivation Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:16 am

Joel

Arresto Menor

hi atty

my husband had an affair and had a baby. we have 2 children. the woman filed VAWC intentional deprivation. however my husband was giving financial support even when the woman was only pregnant. when i learn about the affair. the support stopped 3 months until the baby was born. then she filed a case.

when the case was still in the fiscal he gave support for several month but no documented aggreement was done. so he did not went on the hearing. now a case was brought to court and the woman wants more than what is given.

arrainment was done and date for the next hearing is set. he still gives support.

Question; is there intentional deprivation? although at some point support was stopped.

was is the right amount of support to be given. the woman has a stable work and decent salary.

i am concerned about what the court will decide. i am affraid that my two children financial needs will be sacrificed. i do not have a work.

i did not file a case against him since we reconciled for our children.

how can i help my husband. we do not have a lawyer. the woman lawyers is PAO so we cannot get their services. IBP refuse us since my husband is working for a callcenter.

please help. thank you.

2VAWC intentional deprivation Empty Re: VAWC intentional deprivation Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:57 am

attyLLL

did he sign the birth certificate of the child? did he admit he is the father in his counter affidavit?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum