Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Certificate of Finality

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Certificate of Finality Empty Certificate of Finality Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:30 am

Daniella

Arresto Menor

Good evening Atty,

My annulment decision finally arrived last week, Granted!Smile
I would like to ask how soon po ako pwede makakuha ng certificate of finality, is it possible na makakuha na po ako after the 15 day period sa OSG? and paano ko po malalaman if they already received their copy of the official decision from the court?

Thank you very much in advance and God bless!

2Certificate of Finality Empty Re: Certificate of Finality Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:33 am

clanwolf

clanwolf
Arresto Menor

don't be impatient. if you follow up immediately with the OSG, they might file an appeal or petition for review. just talk to the process server or clerk of court to ask if the record shows that the said offices already received a copy.

3Certificate of Finality Empty Re: Certificate of Finality Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:42 am

Daniella

Arresto Menor

Hi! thank you for your response, will do that.Smile I asked because I really have no idea what the next steps will be. I have to do the remaining finals steps myself as I don't have anymore funds to pay my lawyer.

Thanks again! Smile

4Certificate of Finality Empty Re: Certificate of Finality Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:18 am

attyLLL

i agree, just bide your time. the discretion whether there will be an appeal is on the part of the OSG (or your spouse). Hopefully, they will not because if they do, they will bring it all the way to the Supreme Court, and they have something like more than 90% success rate.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Certificate of Finality Empty Re: Certificate of Finality Fri May 29, 2015 12:43 am

Gemma12

Arresto Menor

Atty what if po kung may court decision annuling the marriage last 2001 pero up to now wala pa pong finality? Ano po kaya ang reason? Nagrequest po kasi ako pero wala pa daw finality sabi dun sa branch. Kaya po nung nagrequest kmi recently ng mc sa local registrar at sa nso, wala pa din pong annotation.

6Certificate of Finality Empty Re: Certificate of Finality Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:27 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

i already answered this..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum