Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possible failure to settle debt within 5 days

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

luola_08

Arresto Menor

hi! just this afternoon i receieved and e-mail from a law firm ng NOTICE OF FINAL DEMAND FOR PAYMENT sa BDO. actually i have 6 credit cards to be exact. but i could only afford to pay 5 of them. not to mention kalahati ng sahod ko napupunta lang sa credit the other half of it is intended for myself cause somehow i have to support myself. hindi ko na nga rin halos masuportahan yung daughter ko. fortunatel yung ama ng anak ko is the one supporting her all her needs. they demand to collect from me a total of P35,250.00 within 5 days. right now i admit wala akong ganung amount yet i have to settle it within 5 days. what are the possibilities that will happen next if i will not be able to pay it? is there any other way to settle it? please help!

thanks!

jjt_88

Arresto Menor

This might help or solve your problem regarding credit cards ..kindly read it "failuretopaycreditcard.blogspot.com/2007/09/utang-what-ill-do.html"

attyLLL

is the 32k your total or partial debt?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum