Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I recieved a "notice of legal action" from Globe telecom

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

franz

Arresto Menor

meron po akong outstanding balance sa Globe amounting to 16k. at aware po ako dun. sabi sa notice, I am requested to visit/comtact their lawyer regarding the above subject or pay my obligation w/in 5days upon recieving the notice. Failure on my part to do so shall constrain them to pursue legal action against me. FAIL NOT UNDER PENALTY OF LAW.
-Pano po kung hindi ako nagparamdam? or wala pa po akong pambayad? ano po ang next action nila?makukulong po b ako Suspect ? ano po ang ang ibig sabihin ng FAIL NOT UNDER PENALTY OF LAW. tnx po

ramster

Arresto Menor

Hi po. I have the same issue. yung outstanding balance ko sa Globe is almost 10k. same thing, i'm aware of it and i got a letter with the exact same content. i also have the same questions. what did you do to solve the issue?
what if i have no money to pay them? what will happen? how do i reply to their letter? because i will have money to pay them but it would still come 2months after since i am currently jobless? help please. Sad

attyLLL

i doubt if the will actually file a case but surely you will be blacklisted in the cmap list

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum