Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

vitamins for the mind to enhance the memory

+5
josh01
lancce
matutay
Bachelor7
legal defender
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

legal defender

Arresto Menor

hi everyone, could you help advice for the best and proven vitamin to boost my memory retention, my doctor indeed prescribed me one but i think its not working for me....maybe you can share yours for me to try......thanks a lot...

Bachelor7

Arresto Menor

shark oil is the best, yung pure ha, hindi yung nasa capsules or gels na.

legal defender

Arresto Menor

oh i see, but where can i buy it, frankly this is the first time i heard of a shark oil not capsulized or in a convenient container....can you tell me where did you buy your shark's oil? or it is available in big pharmacies like mercury drug store....anyway thanks with your advice i really appreciated it...

Bachelor7

Arresto Menor

You're 38yo already, right? I have classmates (38yo and 44yo) who have been using it since last year and they were very contented with the good improvements to their body and brain and they keep on using it until now. It is also an aphrodisiac. Only shark liver oil gels/capsules of diff. brands are available in the drug stores, you could buy pure shark liver oil from traders of it. it's expensive, P1,500 per 1 liter but good for 100 to 120 days. You may text me at 09183585933, I'll tell you where to buy.

matutay

Arresto Menor

I'm just using Memo Plus Gold.. As soon as the term begun, I started using it. So far it proved to be quite effective. I noticed the effect after 3 months of using it. I do not have the luxury of studying for 5-8 hours a day. I usually study 2 hours a day. I do some speed reading here and there and then I try to jot down what I understand from what I've read. Then I recheck it with my material again and fill my notes with some parts that I missed. Hindi din ako nagpupuyat. More studies show na kapag nagpupuyat ang isang tao, bumababa ang capacity niya for memory retention.

So if you'll use vitamins and stress yourself, bale wala din.

lancce

Arresto Menor

i used glutaphos. repetitive reading of the materials will help boost your memory.

legal defender

Arresto Menor

Thanks guys, i really appreciated your advice and suggestions, i do hope this would improve my retention ability, especially on numbers and names of people. Next class opening i will be enrolling my llb subjects, wish me good luck guys, and i do hope you'll be just a click away when i'll be needing your brilliant suggestions again. Thanks!

josh01

Arresto Menor

In my opinion only single vitamin can not make our mind or memory strong.We need to proper nutritious food ,fruits and juice.

By Colorado Law Firm

http://www.accidentlawyercoloradosprings.com

redrider0404

redrider0404
Prision Correccional

add a little relaxation and exercise...

redpula

Prision Correccional

the best vitamin is..... read, read, read, read, read, if this fail, rest, read, read and read. really on the codal provisions, we are no longer in all essay examination.

unanimouz

unanimouz
Arresto Menor

to retain photographic memories of what we are reading, try to have those fonts enlarged....

madammeatty

Arresto Menor

I do not actually believe in the memory pills. the key here my friends is understanding not memorizing..if you understood what you have studied then it will be retained in your memory.pag puro memorize ka lang, once na mental block ka sa nerbyos wala na lahat.
pag naintindihan mo kahit magulat ka un at un ay lalabas pa rin.
take multi vitamins though para iwas sakit..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum