Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.A. 6552 (AN ACT TO PROVIDE PROTECTION TO BUYERS OF REAL ESTATE ON INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

michelleperezramos

Arresto Menor

May gusto lng po sana ko iinquire tungkol sa isang property na binabayaran po namin ng installment.. Balak n po kasi namin na icancel ung pgbili. Alam ko po na hindi namin mrerefund ng buo ung mga naibayad na po nmin but I am also aware of R.A. 6552 (AN ACT TO PROVIDE PROTECTION TO BUYERS OF REAL ESTATE ON INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS)… I believe we can claim partly of our total payments made considering that we have paid at least 2 years of installment….

We have paid our reservation of 20thousand on Jan2008 and started paying on agreed monthly scheme thereafter. From then until our last payment of Nov2010, it is clear that we have been paying for more than 24 months, right?

But sabi po nung nsa accounts na nakausap namin pra dun sa bahay, hindi dw po kami entitled for the refund since 22 payments lang daw po count nila based sa bilang ng invoices copy nila….. Pwede nga pong 22 invoices lang ang meron but may mga cases po kc n 1 invoice but indicated na payment un covering 3 months. Kasi po minsan pag may malaki na akong hawak n pera ay binabayaran ko po ung 3 months para hindi ko na iintindihin for the coming months.

Kindly, clear-out po how’s the counting of 2years installments stated in RA 6552 means?was it based per invoice or counting of month from the first month na nagbayad kami until the last month of our payment?

Thanks,

MICHELLE

attyLLL

to compute, it's total payments divided by monthly payment.

developers will always try to avoid refunding you your payments. make your own computation, and send a demand letter. if they refuse your recourse is to file a complaint at hlurb.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum