Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Empty FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:46 am

ericsyabut

Arresto Menor

Hi, Kamusta po.
My mother has a lot in Makati which was being paid by her thru monthly amortizations, Now comes my uncle who ask my mother if he can stay for a while and promised my mother that he will pay the monthly amortizations to the real estate company thru my mother's name. Now comes after more than 20 years, my uncle has a QUESTIONABLE 'DEED OF TRANSFER' which was made in 1986 allegedly signed by my mother of which up to this date they never transfer the title to his name (up to now the title is in my mother's name and the registered owner with the Register of Deeds is still my other} and we just recently found out that the Notary Public in the document was a FAKE (as we secured a certification from the lawyer denying the notarization). My question is CAN WE FILE A CASE AGAINST MY UNCLE AND CAN WE ALSO FILE A CASE NULLIFYING THE DEED OF TRANSFER THAT WAS QUESTIONABLY MADE SINCE THE NOTARIZATION IS FAKE. I look forward to your immediate response. Thank you.

2FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Empty Re: FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:53 pm

attyLLL

are you saying that the signature of your mother is fake also? is she still alive?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Empty Re: FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:34 pm

ericsyabut

Arresto Menor

yes sir, she is still alive. the signature is authentic but the contents is 'questionable'. sir, can we file a criminal case (falsification of public documents and breach of contract} with regards to the fake notarization, or what case can we file so we can reclaim my mothers property. thanks sir.

4FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Empty Re: FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:16 pm

attyLLL

while yes, you can file a complaint for falsification. but if your mother's signature is authentic, then the presumption will be that the contract will be upheld. how did it happen that your mother signed it?

5FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Empty Re: FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:44 pm

ericsyabut

Arresto Menor

sir, actually it's a story that has many twists. sir, can I explain to you maybe by phone as I really need a your/lawyer's assistance. thanks. Eric Yabut

6FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Empty Re: FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:43 pm

ericsyabut

Arresto Menor

sir, no payment has been made to my mother but unfortunately she signed the Deed of Transfer, that is the reason why for more than 20 years they did not acted on the transfer and also maybe for the fake notarization. can we file an ejectment case?

7FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Empty Re: FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:26 pm

attyLLL

you can file a criminal case of falsification.

8FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Empty Re: FAKE NOTARY PUBLIC Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:20 am

ericsyabut

Arresto Menor

sir thank you very nuch for your advice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum