Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

notary public

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1notary public Empty notary public Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:25 pm

bakes

Arresto Menor

hello everyone,

i have a simple question since this is a free legal advise site, i am going to use this opportunity to ask a simple question.
i am going to join the grab peer and uber transport system.some documents are needed to be notarized.my garage and plaCE of business will be on my wife's place in quezon city.i live in cavite and my question is;

cAN I NOTARIZED my documents here in cavite if my place of business and documents refer to quezon city.?
hope you guys could help me.i'm uploading my documents after being notarized.do i have to go to quezon city to get it notarized or any place will do..thank you.

2notary public Empty Re: notary public Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:15 pm

bakes

Arresto Menor

kaya pala free legal advice.walang sumasagot..

3notary public Empty Re: notary public Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:25 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Some simplified:

SOME stamp "everything" WITHOUT realy checking,
while some REALY do the work they are suppoused to do.

So there is a chance you can get it done anywhere
but if it's one, who realy check, then it's biger chance they say ok the closer to the place they are =The closer to the place, the biger chance they know enough of the situation to judge of the document is corect.

=So you can try anywhere, but it isn't sure they will say ok anywhere Smile

4notary public Empty Re: notary public Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:41 pm

bakes

Arresto Menor

well thank you very much.i appreciate it.you made my day..

5notary public Empty Re: notary public Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:14 pm

jsmyll_089

Arresto Menor

Good day! Ask ko lang po kung may sample po ng affidavit of undertaking for proof of transfer ng shares/stocks with the prescribed period. sana po may magreply! =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum