Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

slander or no?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1slander or no? Empty slander or no? Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:07 pm

ucantwait

Arresto Menor

hi atty.. i hope you are doing great
my live in partner and i are currently on the process of separating , that lead me to a mistake that until now eating me up...

then suddenly the so called gf of the guy who is also a friend of mine but not that close..suddenly called me up, and asking me things if there things that happened between me and his guy... first of all before that unfateful day happened i never knew that they are together?that they are having an intimate relationship, for i used to ask but both of them denied it..so i just made the deed with this guy , texted him things that are not proper for a woman like me(tao lang po) and not hypocrite

i never deny it, and i never defend my action, i even told my live in partner about it for i was so clueless in everything.. then she was textting me that i am a flirt, that she will make me pay for what i have done, that she will tell my live in partner knowing that we are having problems as of the moment...

i might do something improper for i am not married with my live in partner and we are separating, the guy and the girl doesn't have a full commitment(that i thought they dont even have any for they are both denying ) i know i am stupid but i am afraid that she might or will forward all my text to our circle of friends ...i have a reputation to protect, kids, and a job that might be affected on her doing... how do you call cases like this? for i know slander is something that is not true and spreading it..
thanks sir and hope you can help me

2slander or no? Empty Re: slander or no? Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:33 pm

attyLLL

if she tells people, slander. if she does it in writing, libel. what did you text to her? or are you referring to text messages to the guy?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3slander or no? Empty Re: slander or no? Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 pm

ucantwait

Arresto Menor

atty the text that i am referring to are the text that i have send the guy a week before...but after the girl told me things that devastated me... i stopped i even have the proof that i said sorry and will stop my text to him...text that compose of sweet talks ...

the girl text me malicious things and hurtful degrading words that i feel so dirty and makes me feel so bad that sometimes whenever i think of it..i cant think and work properly...

then the guy that i am suffering to, denied everything the girl said to me>> and was sorry for what happened... and they are not really together...all messages are saved atty...

i told her that if ever my work/reputation and kids will be hurt/damaged i might sue her..that is why im asking you right now if i have the rights to? and she already called my ex..what if my ex is the kind of person that might beat me up killed me due to anger....

we are already on he verge of separating and my kids are already affected and i dont need her to make "gatong" more...i know that i have done something not proper and i dont defend it for it is really wrong... thanks po

4slander or no? Empty Re: slander or no? Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:45 pm

attyLLL

you can threaten her with a case of unjust vexation and intriguing against honor or slander.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum