Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

oraldefamation or slander

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1oraldefamation or slander Empty oraldefamation or slander Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:57 pm

littleangelofmine

littleangelofmine
Arresto Menor

please give me an idea..the former live in partner of my husband cousin was spreading a rumor that her former live in partner and i was doing a sex pone...there's no concrete evidence only a heresay..can i file a case to her? what is my chance of winning the case? i know what her spreading was untrue but i hve a 3 dughters and i dont want our marriage to ruin..i have a god reputaion here in our place,,,
one more thing..this y husband cousin and her former live in partner was already settled about the child support and the fiscal who handle the case told them na wala na sila pakialamanan..pwedeba ito ireklamo ng pinsan ng mister ko..kasi nakakaapekto rin sa trabaho nya abroad in terms of psychological effect yung sinasabi nunbabae na were doing a ex pone..please help me,,i want to atop her and give her a lesson

2oraldefamation or slander Empty Re: oraldefamation or slander Sun May 01, 2011 8:54 am

attyLLL

it is correct that is oral defamation. you have to produce the testimony of the persons who personally heard her say that you were engaged in phone sex.

both of you can file the slander case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum