Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

House rental law

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1House rental law Empty House rental law Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:54 pm

roggiedc

roggiedc
Arresto Menor

Hello,

First of all I do not know if this is the right thread. My apology if it's wrong.

I would like to ask if there are any law in house rental? There are question i need to know like is there are law if the tenant had already used her advance and deposit. Do I have to wait for 3 month of non-paying before I can forcefully moved her out of the apartment? Because one of my tenant is unable to pay her rent. She keep on promising to pay on a specific date but when the date came she will ask again to moved the due date.

Please advise. Thank you.

2House rental law Empty Re: House rental law Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:23 pm

attyLLL

look up the rent control act.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3House rental law Empty Re: House rental law Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:47 am

roggiedc

roggiedc
Arresto Menor

Dear AttyLLL,

First of all thank you for answering my post. I had googled the Rent Control Act however I only get Republic-Act-No-9653-Rent-Control-Act-2009. I keep on searching but I cannot find the latest 2011.

Is there a 2011 version? Please advise. Thank you.

4House rental law Empty Re: House rental law Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 pm

attyLLL

that is the latest act

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum