Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

refund of deposit on rental house

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1refund of deposit on rental house Empty refund of deposit on rental house Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:33 pm

scorpionmom2

Arresto Menor

I AM RENTING A BUNGALLO TYPE HOUSE HERE IN PAMAPNGA FOR 12,000.00 MONTHLY RENTALS,EXCLUDED THE WATER ,ELECTRIC,ETC...
My landlady and I signed a 10 months contract started last July 7,2011 ended on May 7,2012,I Have 1month deposit and 1month advance,plus 3thousand for water deposit and 3thousand for electric deposit,,
So the contract ended MAY 2012,So before my contract end,i talked to my landlady NOT TO RENEW MY CONTRACT,but i will extend my stay for 5months only,because the duration period of my house construction is 4months,(April-August 2012)
So both parties agreed onn the condition that i will not withdraw or used my deposit during the extension period of my rentals..
MY PROBLEM NOW IS ,ITS AUGUST ALREADY SO THE BUILDER FINISH THE HOUSE IN TIME AND ITS READY FOR OCCUPANCY,IM HAVING TROUBLES TO MY LAND LADY BECAUSE AUGUST 7 IS MY DUE DATES SO I PAYED MY RENT P12,000.00 FOR THIS AUGUST,THEN I TOLD MY LANDLADY TO GIVE ME (3) THREE DAYS OF GRACE PERIOD TO MOVE OUT MY THINGS TO MY NEW HOUSE AND VACATE THEIR RENTAL HOUSE,
TO MY SURPRISED SHE DEMAND A 1/2 month payments for my stay and she will inspect the house before i leave,if there were damages and repairs needed ,so i agree again!because its my duty to repair whatever damages occurs during my stay.
Again ,i told her i will clean the house before i leave, but she demands me to re-paint the whole house which i refuse because why should I ,I caN re-paint the area that have scratch or writing on the walls done by 4years old son.NOT HER WHOLE HOUSE..I AM A VERY PARTICULAR PERSON SPECIALLY IN CLEANLINESS.SO why is she giving me this task which its not my obligation,since i am a good tenant ,i pay on time most of the time advance on due,Now that i am trying to refund my money and she is making it hard for me.
WHAT CAN I DO TO MY LANDLADY TO REFUND MY MONEY AMOUNTING 24,000 EXCLUDED THE WATER AND ELEC DEPOSIT ,BECAUSE HER DEMANDS IS TOO MUCH TO RECONSIDER.I RESPECT HER AND TREATED HER LIKE MY MOTHER. PLEASE HELP ME ! Crying or Very sad

2refund of deposit on rental house Empty Re: refund of deposit on rental house Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 am

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

scorpionmom2,

initially, you can write a demand letter to your landlord demanding the return of the deposit you made in accordance with the lease contract.

if your demand is unheeded, then you file a complaint before the barangay.

For more free legal information about the matter, you may visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum