Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights of an illegitimate child

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rights of an illegitimate child Empty Rights of an illegitimate child Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:34 pm

marty_anj

Arresto Menor

Hi... I am currently 8mos pregnant to a married man who has been divorced in Canada but not annulled in the Philippines. He left me for the reason na baka daw idemanda kami ng ex-wife nia. Now, may karapatan po ba ako na mag ask ng support for our child or wala since di pa sia naipapanganak and baka di pa sia pumirma sa birth certificate? thanks

----------------------------------------
ok i read some of the cases here.. seems like this is what i need to do:

1. file an affidavit of acknowledgment, if the father won't sign it, i need to file for a petition of filiation
2. if i get the document signed and notarized and he still won't give the exact amount that he needs to give my daughter, i can file for an "economic abuse" case?

is that what i need to do? please tell me if i understood it right.

2Rights of an illegitimate child Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:45 pm

attyLLL

thumbs up to you for reading up on this. you are correct.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Rights of an illegitimate child Empty Re: Rights of an illegitimate child Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:49 pm

marty_anj

Arresto Menor

thank you atty. I think I also read somewhere here that I can make my own affidavit since there are many samples from the web.. i just need to have it notarized po diba then send it sa family court? thank you for responding to my question. the father is willing to support our kid, i just want it to be legalized so i wont have a problem in the future.. salamat po uli!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum