Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

abusive father to his duaghter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1abusive father to his duaghter Empty abusive father to his duaghter Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:00 pm

abuse28

Arresto Menor

sir at mam, meron akong friend na babae 23 yeas old, kinukulong at dinadalla sa US kahit ayaw ng babe, kasi gusto nya dito sa pinas at gusto na din magpakasal sa BF nya. pero ayaw ng parents kaya tinatago. tumakas sya sa parents nya kasi ayaw nya kasama sila kasi yung freedom at mga desisyon nya parents ang nagdedecide.. at gusto na nya makasal sa BF nya

ano pwede gawin nya? kasi hinaharass sya

thanks

2abusive father to his duaghter Empty Re: abusive father to his duaghter Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 pm

attyLLL

ask her to dispose of her passport.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3abusive father to his duaghter Empty Re: abusive father to his duaghter Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:32 pm

abuse28

Arresto Menor

the prob is nasa parents ang pasport . its nit easy to apply for lost pasport. can she file fo womans abuse againts his dad?? how?

4abusive father to his duaghter Empty Re: abusive father to his duaghter Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:38 pm

attyLLL

She's 23; she doesn't have to follow her parents. I hope she is able to work it out with her parents. there's no good reason to rush into marriage. I don't recommend filing any case against the father, but if she has the guts to do it, she can file unjust vexation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum