Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

vehicular accident involving with unregistered vehicle

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wavy_jin

Arresto Menor

I'm so frustrated and annoyed with my current situation.
I got involved in minor vehicle accident.
My vehicle was insured under comprehensive insurance(with Standard Insurance Co.) and while I was backing out from a store.
A vehicle suddenly double parked at the back of my SUV which caused dent on my SUV's rear bumper and the complainant's driver side rear door. (you could imagine the position)
According to my knowledge
"dobule parking" is already a violation under the Sec 46(g) Art. IV, of RA 4136
But I found out his vehicle had no insurance so in good will and to minimize the dispute and allegations I just offered him to have the damages repaired through my insurance policy. So we went to police stations and everything but he suddenly texted me after few weeks later that he have already repaired so he just wanted me pay him. I felt so annoyed that I told him to just cooridnate with the insurance company through submitting his requirements and so on.(to be continued)

wavy_jin

Arresto Menor

But after a month later. Insurance suddenly called me up and informed me that he had not submitted all the requirements that the claim has pended and that his O.R of vehicle is not latest but year 2007 in which meant that he had not renewed the registerations. But insurnace company told me that the claim could be still processed only if he will just submit a explanation letter why his document is lacking. So I called and advise him to have it processed but he instead told me to just pay him or else he will file a case in court. And now he did file under "Criminal case for RIR..." and he mentioned on his affidavit that he was never been contacted neither by me nor by the insurance company. So I filed my affidavit with evidences of his text message print outs and the letter which was by the insurance company to him...Now I was informed by our neighbor some one was looking for me to serve the supoena. I wonder how this is all possible and where does this lead to?

attyLLL

check with the prosecutor's office if a resolution was issued and check the status. if it was indeed filed in court, a warrant of arrest will e issued if you do not attend the arraignment

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

wavy_jin

Arresto Menor

Yes there is already a RESOLUTION on the case, that I've already filed my COUNTER AFFIDAVIT in compilance to the ORDER of MTCC. And I've heard from our neighbor that someone from the court was trying to serve the subpoena but I was not around.
So I asked someone to check the status and I've found out that there is arraignment.
My questions is;
1) How this is all possible?
2) Where does this case lead to?
3) What should be done?
while the comlanant could be charged PERJURY due to his claim that he was never been contacted neither by me nor my insurance but the truth as supported with the evidence in my counter affidavit proves that he was informed(through emails and record of document he partially submitted to the insurance company) and been constantly communicated.

attyLLL

If you can afford it, I recommend you get your own lawyer. after arraignment you will be required to undergo mediation. you can try to settle there.

to my mind, in a RIRI case, whether you contacted them or not is not so material that it will warrant a perjury case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum