Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PERJURY CASE...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PERJURY CASE... Empty PERJURY CASE... Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Engineer1224

Arresto Menor

We have a pending perjury case in QC (My Brother in law, Me and a friend of mine) Me and My Brother In Law is working abroad, Him as a Seaman and I'm Landbased here in the Middle East. My Question is How can we dismiss the case if we are both outside of the Country and Our Friend is not attending the hearing also...My Family told me that we already have a warrant of arrest! Will it affect our Work as an OFW? What is the best way to dismiss the case? Thanks in advance for the advice!!!

2PERJURY CASE... Empty Re: PERJURY CASE... Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:43 pm

attyLLL

if it is true that there is already a warrant of arrest, you have to face it in court.

it will probably appear in your NBI records.

what is this case of perjury about?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3PERJURY CASE... Empty Re: PERJURY CASE... Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:43 am

Engineer1224

Arresto Menor

We file a case last 2007 for Illegal Demolition etc against some Brgy Official in our area before I worked abroad but the case was dismissed So, They counter us with a Perjury case... What is the best way to do as we cannot attend the Court hearing?

4PERJURY CASE... Empty Re: PERJURY CASE... Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:32 pm

attyLLL

the case will be archived after six months. face it when you come back. meanwhile preserve your evidence. your defense will be that you filed your affidavit in good faith. you should still compile and preserve your evidence.

5PERJURY CASE... Empty perjury case also Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:16 pm

mistermoonlight

Arresto Menor

Attorney..good day.

We have a problem also in the house of my stroke patient aunt.

The partition concrete wall was demolished (maybe 8ft hight) by this neighboor.No formal notice and agreement from the baranggay was secured, my aunt didnt approve the to destroy/demolish the wall because no formal & written agreement signed in the presence of the baranggay chairman stating that her neighboor will shoulder all the expense if something wrong happens in the side of my aunt.

The demolition commenced without the knowledge of my aunt.To cut it short,the money amounting P 5,000 was lost to my aunt.Since she is a stroke patient,during the course of demolition & she is inside the area which is Comfort Room when part of the wall colapse.As per statement to her surprise she immediately left the CR and she forgot the money.When she returned to retrieve the money, it was already gone.

She filed theft to this neighboor.Based on the picture the big hole made by the demolition team is enough to enter half body of a person.According to my aunt, she believes that the neighboor & its demoltion team probably got the money since they demolished the concrete partition without the knowledge of my aunt.

The case was dismissed because of the insufficient evidence of my aunt,as per prosecutor.

Now, the neighbor fired back,they filed a perjury against my aunt.They want my aunt to be improsined for the case of Art.183 of the REVISED penal code.

This is sick attorney.Naabala na ang tiyahin ko na stroke patient tapos nawala pa ng pera tapos ngayon kakasuhan sya ng PERJURY...Sa buong paniniwala ng tiyahin according sa kanya ang neighboor na nagpapademolish at ang mga tao nya ang maaring kumuha ng pera..

Alin po ba ang false testimony doon?

Kawawa naman po ang tiyahin ko..Ngayon po medyo na iistress ang tiyahin ko sa pangyayari.Do you think makakasuhan po ba sya ng perjury?

6PERJURY CASE... Empty Re: PERJURY CASE... Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 pm

attyLLL

just prepare her defense and file her counter affidavit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum