Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this perjury case?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is this perjury case? Empty Is this perjury case? Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:53 am

pinkhue

Arresto Menor

The situation was a girl and a guy made a sworn statement to a lawyer stating that they are already together for consecutive five years even if it wasn't true in ordet for them to be exempt in acquiring marriage license.I was a third party.Can i sue them perjury?What evidence would suffice for the said case?If i win what are the charges they could get?

2Is this perjury case? Empty Re: Is this perjury case? Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:59 pm

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

nope. not perjury but another criminal case. hard to prove. you have to find the affidavit which said this 5-year cohabitation period.

3Is this perjury case? Empty Re: Is this perjury case? Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:30 am

pinkhue

Arresto Menor

Actually, I already have the document wherein they had sworn that they are already living together for consecutive five years even if they're not before the civil marriage which took last june 12, 2012.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum