Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

contract of sale or contract to sell?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract of sale or contract to sell? Empty contract of sale or contract to sell? Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:30 pm

marvinr863

Arresto Menor

I am a balikbayan who worked in singapore. Before i left 2 years ago, i purchased a parcel of land from "X" payable in equal installments for 3 years. We agreed that X will not transder the title to the property until after payment of the entire price. I paid the down payment and begun paying the monthly installments on the property by bank remittance from singapore. without knowledge and only after paying 25 monthly installments, X sold the property too Y. Y paid the price in full and had the title of the property transferred to his name. I don't know if Y had knowledge of the contract between Me and X.

Problem: I can no longer locate X.

Please advise me on what actions should I take.

2contract of sale or contract to sell? Empty Re: contract of sale or contract to sell? Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:57 pm

marvinr863

Arresto Menor

bring my post up.

Please help me, I'll be leaving the country in two weeks time.

3contract of sale or contract to sell? Empty Re: contract of sale or contract to sell? Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:20 pm

manilenio

Arresto Menor

did you register the contract to sell with the register of deeds?

http://www.manilenio.o.cc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum