Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

not attending the hearing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1not attending the hearing Empty not attending the hearing Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:38 pm

pheia

Arresto Menor

attyLLL,
hi po, i just want to ask,kasi po my friend file a complain of oral defamation at the baranggay hall. at first it was schedule last thur. then the other party texted the baranggay officials that they cant come so they reschedule again it from sunday last week,and my friend come on the said schedule sunday,unfortunately they still dont come,the father only appears at the baranggay and says that her daughter cant come,and he ask again for another schedule of the hearing,and they decided to have it on sunday this weekend.then now,the other party texted again the baranggay officials that they cant come on the hearing on sunday.and they want it tomorrow but my friend is not available tomorrow eve.
attyLLL, as they said if the hearing is always posponed 3 times u can automatically get the endorsment at the baranggay. at the case of my friend, can she now get the endorsment cause they always dont find time to go to barangay for the hearing,they just always reschedule it.
hope you reply on my questions.thanks.
god bless.

2not attending the hearing Empty cont: not attending hearing Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:33 pm

pheia

Arresto Menor

ang endorsment po ba from baranggay hall e my expiration?
halimbawa po nakakuha na ng certificate sa baranggay tpos hindi agad ng file sa court,my validity o expiration po ba un certificate na nakuha sa baranggay?
thanks po

3not attending the hearing Empty Re: not attending the hearing Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:38 pm

attyLLL

oral defamation has to be filed within 1 year from the date of the event

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4not attending the hearing Empty Re: not attending the hearing Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:31 pm

pheia

Arresto Menor

thanks attylll for the reply...
more power to you.god bless

5not attending the hearing Empty filing a case Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:29 pm

pheia

Arresto Menor

attylll,hi again
ask ko lang po.pwede po ba na itaas sa higher court agad ang kaso like concubinage?kasi po di dinaan sa mtc.
at pwede po ba agad ifile yun sa korte without the endorsment galing barangay from her husband,halimbawa ang hawak lang niya endorsment e ung pagblotter sa friend ko.
tapos po yung endorsment na hawak niya e isang hearing lang naganap sa brgy. at huminge gad sila endorsment, na hindi dumaan sa lupon.pero wala siya endorsment ng pgblotter niya sa hubby nya? nagkuha lang siya bpo sa brgy. ng husband nya
hope u answer my question.thanks po

6not attending the hearing Empty Re: not attending the hearing Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:27 pm

attyLLL

for concubinage, it is not necessary to have a cfa from the bgy. it can be filed directly with the prosecutor.

7not attending the hearing Empty Re: not attending the hearing Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:03 pm

pheia

Arresto Menor

attylll, so ibig sabihin po parang non-sense din po yung hearing na nangyari sa baranggay? at parang wala lang po un nakuha nila endorsment sa baranggay?
pwede po ba agad un dalhin sa higher court? diba po dapat sa mtc muna?
halimbawa nga po ng file na ng case? ilang days po ba nalabas yung subpoena?
sana po masagot nyo katanungan ko.salamat po ng marami.god bless

8not attending the hearing Empty Re: not attending the hearing Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:31 pm

attyLLL

subpoena is normally issued in 2 weeks

9not attending the hearing Empty Re: not attending the hearing Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:54 pm

pheia

Arresto Menor

thanks attylll.
after subpoena what will happen? ikukulong po ba automatically? or may bail? how much po?
what if hindi pansinin yung subpoena?
thanks po.

10not attending the hearing Empty Re: not attending the hearing Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:45 pm

attyLLL

only the court can order arrest.

if the respondent does not appear, the case will be resolved based on what evidence was presented by the complainant.

11not attending the hearing Empty Re: not attending the hearing Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:00 pm

pheia

Arresto Menor

thanks attylll,
so ibig sabihin po,pag hindi pinansin ng friend ko yung subpoena saka pa lang magdedecide na maglabas ng warrant of arrest ang korte,then kung hindi attend sa hearing,automatically mapapabilis ang pagpataw ng sentence sa kanila.hal. nahuli siya, pwede naman po ba siya magbail?
thanks po ulet ng marami.
more power

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum