Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

property availment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property availment Empty property availment Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:28 pm

pokwang

Arresto Menor

My husband and I were separated (not legally separated)"isa syang addict, lasenggo, mabarkada, irresponsable, buhay binata at umaasa lahat sa akin ang pag taguyod ng pamilya" When i decided to work abroad, he had an affair with other woman and now they have already kid. Since then we have no communication.

Ang tanong ko:

1. Kung mag avail ba ako ng property ano maari ko gawin para mawala ng karapatan ang asawa ko sa kukunin ko property?

2. At kung mag mag file ako ng annulment ano ang valid reason na tinatangap ng korte para mapawalang bisa ang aming kasal?

Thank you so much.

Last edited by pokwang on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : due to some privacy issue)

2property availment Empty Re: property availment Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:21 pm

attyLLL

1) you should first acquire a judicial declaration of separation of property, otherwise 50% of that house is legally his.

2) see grounds here: http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t4792-grounds-for-annulment-declaration-of-nullity-legal-separation-and-separatio-of-property

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3property availment Empty right to property Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:13 pm

pokwang

Arresto Menor

thank you so much atty for the info.

godbless...

4property availment Empty Re: property availment Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 am

pokwang

Arresto Menor

"you should first acquire a judicial declaration of separation of property"

Hi AttyLLL,

regarding the above inquiry san po makaka acquire nyan?

Thank you so much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum