Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MAULING IN PUBLIC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MAULING IN PUBLIC Empty MAULING IN PUBLIC Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:30 pm

cuteangel7773

Arresto Menor

A MONTH AGO,A DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE ATTACKED ME ON PUBLIC ONE LATE AFTERNOON.HIT ME ON MY FACE,DRAGGING ME AND SHOUTING IM HER HUSBAND'S MISTRESS.I HAD THIS INCIDENT ON BLOTTER ALREADY AND A MEDICAL CERTIFICATE.NAGKITA NARIN KAMI ISANG BESES SA BARANGAY.

THESE ARE MY QUESTIONS:
1.)MAY KARAPATAN BA ANG BABAE NA MANUNTOK SA AKIN DAHIL SABI NIYA KALAGUYO AKO NG ASAWA NIYA?I WAS INFACT WITH HER HUSBAND THAT DAY.WE BOUGHT THINGS NEEDED FOR THEIR BUSINESS AS I WAS WORKING PART-TIME SA PAMILYA NG LALAKI.
2.)I WILL NEVER GO FOR ANY SETTLEMENT KASE HANGGANG NGAYON MATIGAS PARIN ANG BABAE.

2MAULING IN PUBLIC Empty Re: MAULING IN PUBLIC Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:59 pm

attyLLL

how many days does it say on your med cert that you need to heal? do you now have a certificate to file action from the bgy?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum