Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Art.247 interpretation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Art.247 interpretation Empty Art.247 interpretation Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 pm

aybeh

Arresto Menor

kindly enlighten me with the true interpretation regarding article 247 of the RPC.I have read some books and reviewers with conflicting interpretations on the said article. Some says article 247 is applicable only when the spouse caught the other spouse in the ACT of having sexual intercourse with other person. Other says it is not necessary that the spouse and the paramour were caught in the act of having sexual intercourse, as long as reasonable circumstances show that the act is being committed or has been committed (example: spouse and paramour, who just had sex, were caught in nude. So which is which? Please help me with this. Sad

2Art.247 interpretation Empty Re: Art.247 interpretation Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:56 pm

attyLLL

both are correct. at the minimum, it should just have happened. i think there was a case where the husband arrived and they were getting dressed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum