Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can we take legal actions or complaints against our supervisor?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

insomia

Arresto Menor

Good day, I was just wondering if there would be any grounds for any complaint we could file against our slave driver supervisor? Early month of August our team metrics went down and thus our supervisor got pissed off and texted us this message;

"WHAT THE FUCK happen to the scores?!! Is that we will get after we celebr8ed our success for July?! I need everyone to be in by 5:30PM today with NO FAIL!! Every1 should be in including THOSE ON WORK OFF!! Cguraduhin nyung lahat na pag patak ng 5:30 eh nasa opisina na kayo mmya, WAG NYO QNG SUBUKAN, MTD of 65? Aba! Buti pa ung a-bay 80 at ang nesting 79 daig pa kayo, try nyu mag rason2 sakin qng bakit di kayo mkkpunta mmya, maka2tikim kayo, ngaun tau mag patigasan, Times like this we cannot fail, the site will blame it on us, without our scores the site could have higher score, again 5:30PM, you don't want our team to be dissolved, our score suck, d more DSAT that we are getting the less chances of getting a high score, 5:30pm at room 1"

On our part as team members we get his point, but the way he delivers it is demoralizing and also he forces us to come in at 5:30 even those on OFF? yet our shift starts at 7:00 and not to mention this will not be filed as overtime.

mnopy

Arresto Menor

GOOD DAY!

My friend had a qualified theft case. 2 sila sa work acting as a teller. That day inutusan sila n magdeposit sa bank amounting of 450,000peso plus something in 4 different depositslip,nagtransport sila via jeepney around 6:30 pm pagdating sa teller kulang n ng 250,000. something now gusto ng employer bayaran nila ang full amount pero d naman nila kinuha ang pera at wla ibedensya n kinuha nila. ang pinalalabas lng ang ung cctv sa area branch kasi daw po balisa cla. at yung sa cctv ng bank na kulang deposit.. wala po na document na falsificate, at puro facts lng. kya lng poh my txt ang owner sa friend ko na "baka my nalalaman k sabihin mo na at iabswelto kita" wala naman poh cya n ebidense n kinuha ito ng ksama nya. nung una poh binigyan cla ng imediate suspension nalagay dun n hangat iniimbestigahan p d cla pwd pumasok, pero after 10 days my natangap cya ng termination letter. 20 days n poh eh wala p naman cla natatangap n subpuena pero ang sabi ay na file n poh ito about 10 days ago.
thank you.

attyLLL

insomnia, you can certainly report his actions to HR. he may be disciplined, but i doubt he will be terminated.

mnopy, they can check at the prosecutor's office if a case was filed against them. are there seals on the bag the money was in?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum