Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valid reasons for LOA in a call center

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Valid reasons for LOA in a call center Empty Valid reasons for LOA in a call center Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Neeca121

Arresto Menor

Good day! 1 month na po ako hindi nakakapasok sa trabho dahil walang magbabantay sa baby ko. I filed for LOA pero denied twice. Sabi ko sa management, pwede cguro mag resign immediate pero sabi nila di raw pwede dapat render ng 15 days. Sa isip ko pano ako mag rerender di nga ako makapasok kasi walang bantay 5-month old daughter ko. Umalis kasi yung yaya walang pasabi. So, ginawa ko sabi ko sa kanila, ok na terminate nyo ako kasi wala din akong choice. Termination din pupuntahan. Tanong ko me makukuha ba akong backpay pag terminated. At baka tagged as AWOL nako. Sabi ng supervisor ko na tatawagan daw ako ng HR pero 3 weeks na yata wala pa rin. Gusto ko lang mangyari e makuha yung backpay after clearance and certificate of employment. Please help naguguluhan po ako kung ano gagawin. Thanks!

Neeca121

Arresto Menor

I just found out na terminated na pala ako. No notice. Will the company be held liable?

attyLLL

you have to contact your HR and undergo the process for clearance. you should still be able to get your any pay for days actually worked.

it depends on why they terminated you. if they say it was because you went awol, then proper procedure was not followed.

but it can be argued that you resigned unless you show that they did not accept your resignation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Neeca121

Arresto Menor

the operations did not accept my resignation. Is it possible that I can file a claim?like a separation pay? thanks

attyLLL

is your address still the same as that in your employee records? they may have sent the notices to an old address if you did not update your address.

try to talk to your HR first and find out why you were terminated.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum