Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

question on breach of contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1question on breach of contract Empty question on breach of contract Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:58 pm

kane

Arresto Menor

hi. i've read some of the posts on breach of contract and i'm pretty sure it will apply to me should i decide to leave the company before validity of the contract ends. but i just want a clearer explanation of the possible outcomes of my impending decision to leave work.
so the details are: i am a contractual teacher in a korean-owned school. my contract is valid for 10 months and if i leave with or without approval from the management, i would need to pay Php20,000.
the reason i want to leave is simple: the system sucks and i'd much rather stand by my principles than be taken for a fool. in addition, they've changed discount rates 3x for my son i enrolled. it's down to 15% now and honestly, my son isn't getting any education at all. the students have no respect because the system allows them to act that way. i grew up educated in a public elementary school then a catholic private high school so i know what respect for teachers mean...and that's something absolutely missing from this place. so bottom line, this place isn't jsut working for me. so my questions are: what reasons would be valid for the management to accept my resignation and would i really need to pay the Php20,000 i don't even have and most likely not have in the future? please shed some light on my concerns. Thank you.

2question on breach of contract Empty Re: question on breach of contract Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:55 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

That's a pretty much one-sided contract which IMO should have those provisions considered void.

http://www.councilviews.com

3question on breach of contract Empty on breach of contract Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:38 pm

kane

Arresto Menor

council wrote:That's a pretty much one-sided contract which IMO should have those provisions considered void.

Thank you so much for your reply, but as I am not quite knowledgeable about laws and such, can you please explain what IMO is? Thank you.

4question on breach of contract Empty Re: question on breach of contract Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:39 am

attyLLL

it's just an acronym for "in my opinion"

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum