Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract Question

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of Contract Question Empty Breach of Contract Question Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:17 pm

jacob713

Arresto Menor

In my company, insurance coverage is a benefit you get after regularization. I got regularized in my company on October 2011. However, my HR failed to enrol me. Three months later my regularization, I got sick and was on leave for 9 months.

I have a signed document from the HR Director from our UK office that I was going to be enrolled automatically after my regularization.

Because I got sick, my insurance policy took longer to get approved. It only got approved one year later the supposed date.

Additionally, one of the benefits of the policy is Hospitalization Benefit. (1 thousand pesos per hospitalization day.) I was hospitalized for more than 50 days in the time that my insurance should have been enrolled and approved already. But because HR failed to enrol me, I lost out on this.

Even if my copany has already been able to get me insurance, are they still liable for breach of contract since I only got the benefit one year later?

Are they liable to pay me what else I missed out on (hospitalization benefit) because of this?

Thank you for your advice.

2Breach of Contract Question Empty Re: Breach of Contract Question Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:10 pm

attyLLL

i've not heard of any case decided on this, but I would side with you if you filed a case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum