Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No First Name plus Wrong Middle Name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No First Name plus Wrong Middle Name Empty No First Name plus Wrong Middle Name Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:37 pm

bonitahideous

Arresto Menor

Hi!

At the NSO record I don't have my first name and all i have in the record is my middle name plus the surname. BTW my middle name has a wrong spelling, instead of "e" they used "i" on it.

My parents are not marriage but I am using my dad's surname.

May I know the procedure/ step in having my first name and as well as change my middle name.

Thanks
-Bonita

2No First Name plus Wrong Middle Name Empty Re: No First Name plus Wrong Middle Name Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:02 pm

attyLLL

in my opinion, you will have to file a petition in court to correct the missing name. the spelling can be through an admin petition but may as well just include that in the judicial petition

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum