Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATTORNEY HOW CAN I CHANGE MY 2KIDS SURNAME TO MINE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

babe26

Arresto Menor

ATTORNEY, IM MARRIED AND I HAVE TWO KIDS AND BECAUSE OF MY HUSBAND INFIDELITY WE SEPARATED AS OF KNOW WE DONT TALK, I WOULD TO ASK IF I CAN CHANGE MY 2 KIDS SURNAME TO MY OWN SURNAME, HOW CAN I PREVENT MY IN LAWS AND HIS SIBLINGS AND SPECIALLY HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM MY KIDS?
AND MY PASSPORT CAN I CHANGE IT TO MY OWN SURNAME?I HAVE GOT IT WITH HIS SURNAME?[b][i]

attyLLL

sorry, there is no legal remedy to change their surname unless your marriage was void from the very beginning.

you can write to them that you are not allowing them to visit. he has the right to custody also, but he has to file a case to compel you if you refuse.

you can revert to your maiden name, but DFA is not obliged to change back your name in the passport.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum