Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change my daughter's surname back to mine

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Change my daughter's surname back to mine Empty Change my daughter's surname back to mine Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:56 pm

kadii091

Arresto Menor

Good day po. My partner and I are not married, and we have a 4-year old daughter. She carries the surname of her father. Just recently, we've been having problems and he claims my daughter is not his. Can I change my daughter's surname back to mine? What is the process? My daughter was born November 21, 2012 and applied for the acknowledgment in 2013.

2Change my daughter's surname back to mine Empty Change of Last Name to Married Name Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Mori13

Arresto Menor

Hello there. I am new to this forum hope someone can enlighten me.

I have just been married to a German national living in Germany. I have a minor child from my previous relationship and my child is carrying the last name of her father. I was not married to the father of my child.

Now that I am married, my husband wants to adopt my child. We plan on moving to Germany next year and since we are both working overseas, I know I need to apply for my FAMILY Reunion Visa from where I am currently located (hongkong). But my question is, while I have not applied for a reunion visa, can we start doing something to start the adoption of my child and carry the last name of my husband? So when we get our visa, we are all under one last name.
As an OFW, i have registered my last name already to that of my husband's. We are now after getting my child have the same last name as ours.

She is currently living in the Phils.

What are the challenges?

Thank you for helping me.
MORI

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum