Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taiwan Money Lending

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taiwan Money Lending Empty Taiwan Money Lending Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:54 am

echo

Arresto Menor

Hello Atty, please enlighten me. I am an OFW here in Taiwan and I owe money from a money lender here(Taiwanese sponsored, but managed by A Filipina) I signed a form expressing the amount I borrowed and wrote down some personal details. I paid 3 out of 24 monthly installments but no receipt was issued. Also in the contract, the name of the lender/company name is not stated.

Now, I have to breach contract with my employer here due to family matters and I'm going home in a week.

I told the lender that I will pay the unpaid amount in the Philippines since I can no longer be able to pay them here in Taiwan. I was asking their bank accounts in the Philippines so I can deposit the equivalent amount of money lent in pesos. She told me that I must PAY IN FULL BEFORE DEPARTURE.

Can they hold my departure? Can't I pay in pesos?Please help!

2Taiwan Money Lending Empty Re: Taiwan Money Lending Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:56 pm

attyLLL

sorry, i'm not familiar with the laws in taiwan

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum