Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Petition for Recognition of Foreign Judgement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gindeer22@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Pls help me what will i do to validate my divorce here. Nag file ako ng petition for recognition of foreign judgement with the the help of PAO but it was denied sabi ng Court nag submit nga po ako ng Certifacte of divorce pero hindi ko daw po napatunayan na may batas na divorce sa Japan at wala silang batayan na may divorce ang Japan dahil hindi po authenticated ang civil code copy at pirma lang ng librarian. My ex-husband who obtained the divorce in the Japan. Humingi po ako ng copy sa Japan Embassy ng Civil Code of Japan for Divorce at nakakuha ko pero ayaw nila authenticate or certify. Ano po dapat ko gawin at ano pang paraan para ma validate ang divorce ko dito at ma report sa NSO na divorce na ako. Yung Japanese matagal na pong Divorce 4 yrs na at ako umaasa pa din ma validate dito. Salamat sa matulungan nyo ako..

attyLLL

was your case dismissed with prejudice? meaning you can't refile?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

gindeer22@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

the court decision did not mentioned dismissed with prejudice. The court only says my petition was denied because of insufficient documents though i submitted certificate of divorce and civil code but not authenticated. the court need authenticated civil code. Thank you for the reply.

attyLLL

then i recommend you file a motion for clarification. or re-file and hopefully no one will object.

the best proof of the foreign law is a certified true copy from their legislative body. one possible alternative, if acceptable to the court, is a copy attested to by a foreign lawyer and then certified by their foreign ministry and our embassy.

you will then need a an expert witness who can translate these docs.

gindeer22@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Sino po pwede mag object pag ng re-file ako? ang problema ko po wala naman po ko communication sa Japanese mga calls ko hindi sinasagot at wala rin po kong pera pang bayad para sa mga papers tinutulungan lang po ako ng Public of Attorney. Hindi po ba parang unfair naman po ang batas pano kung yung iba walang pera at hindi ma afford ang gagastusin sa papers tulad ko. Hindi po ba sapat ang divorce certificate. Salamat po sa advise

attyLLL

the prosecutor can object on behalf of the state on the basis this matter has been decided upon by the court previously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum