Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP:How do I file a petition of recognition of foreign divorce Judgement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jcf888

Arresto Menor

I married an Australian Citizen we were married here in the Philippines. My Ex wife has filed a divorce in Australia and it was granted. I have the copy of the divorce order with me it was sent by the Australian Family Courts via email and it has an electronic signature.. Now is this enough to present to the court when i apply for a recognition of foreign judgement? If the court ask me to prove its authenticity since it was only sent via email whee do i go to have it authenticated?

2nd what are the steps to file a petition of recohnition of foreign judgement. Do i get a form to fill in? Does my application need to go through an attorney? Or I can do it on my own? how much is the filing fee if theres any? And what do i expect when im done filing an application.. Atty. I hope you can help me oit with this so i can prepare.. I really wanted to sort this out. I can never tell i might marry someone again and i want everything legal. Thanks in advance Smile

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum