Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Missing inheritance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Missing inheritance Empty Missing inheritance Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:37 am

aks

Arresto Menor

My father is already deceased. He was receiving an inheritance from her deceased Sister in the USA. Before my father died he informed us that there are lots of properties still needed to be distributed from them (brothers & sisters) and was actually been handled by one of the siblings in USA. My father received a few amount and that's it, before he died my father informed us that there are still 3 properties sold and to be distributed to them, from then on we never received anything from my uncle (w/c normally they put in my father's bank account). We don't hold any copy of the inheritance since my father binded with my uncle by trust. What are we going to do? Is it possible to sue our uncle or we are just going to waste our money and time?

2Missing inheritance Empty Re: Missing inheritance Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 pm

attyLLL

have you tried communicating with your uncle?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Missing inheritance Empty Re: Missing inheritance Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:23 am

aks

Arresto Menor

ok.. We will try to locate his whereabouts and communicate with him. But it's getting harder and harder to find him. He's coming back and forth from the US. We don't know if he is deliberately ignoring us. But according to my mother during my father's funeral our uncle informed her of the said sale of 3 properties in US to be distributed to the siblings. But after that he never showed up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum