Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Missing Mother

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Missing Mother Empty Missing Mother Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:09 am

amyaroj

Arresto Menor

I have a brother who worked for Mexico for 5 years now. She left her 2 girls (10 & 5) to her legal wife, supporting them. The wife aside from taking care of the kids also manage their Party Needs business. A year ago, their business got bankrupt, house mortgage unpaid for 3 year and was later returned to developer due to legal issued due to non-payment.

Also, based on neighbors, their is a third party. But the wife denies this accusation.

We, together with her parents, paid for all her other debts except for the house.

With no house to live, the mother agreed that i take care of the girls (in manila) while she starts to work (in olongapo). Since then, my brother took care of the financial responsibilities while he let her wife work.

My bro expressed his intention to annul their marriage but no legal request filed yet.

Then the mother, applied in Canada, and we have no communication until now. However, last January, their daughter's Godfather saw her in Olongapo, with the same 3rd party guy. We are confirming from their parents about this.

Because of this, my brother wants us to have full custody of the Kids. How will will go about this plan?

2Missing Mother Empty Re: Missing Mother Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:26 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

On what ground? Unless your brother can prove that the mother is not suitable to be do her role or the mother will jeopardize the welfare of the kids, the father cannot remove the rights of the mother.

3Missing Mother Empty Re: Missing Mother Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:33 pm

angrybird

angrybird
Arresto Menor

amyaroj wrote:I have a brother who worked for Mexico for 5 years now. She / HE left her / HIS 2 girls (10 & 5) to her / HIS legal wife, supporting them. The wife aside from taking care of the kids also manage their Party Needs business. A year ago, their business got bankrupt, house mortgage unpaid for 3 year and was later returned to developer due to legal issued due to non-payment.

Also, based on neighbors, their is a third party. But the wife denies this accusation.

We, together with her parents, paid for all her other debts except for the house.

With no house to live, the mother agreed that i take care of the girls (in manila) while she starts to work (in olongapo). Since then, my brother took care of the financial responsibilities while he let her / HIS wife work.

My bro expressed his intention to annul their marriage but no legal request filed yet.

Then the mother, applied in Canada, and we have no communication until now. However, last January, their daughter's Godfather saw her in Olongapo, with the same 3rd party guy. We are confirming from their parents about this.

Because of this, my brother wants us to have full custody of the Kids. How will will go about this plan?

Ang sakit sa mata ng English mo! tagalugin mo na lang kasi! Kaya nga brother lalaki he/him/his dapat ginagamit mo hindi she/her.
Ang ina ay ina hindi kelan man pwedeng mawalan ng karapatan sa kanyang mga anak lalo na wala din sa bansa ang kapatid mo, obligasyon ng kapatid nyong lalaki na suportahan ang mga anak nya. Kahit na ma annul pa ang kasal ng kapatid nyo sa asawa nya wala pa rin kayong rights na angkinin ang mga anak nya. ibattle nyo muna sa DSWD yan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum