Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My bachelor uncle land was stolen by his rich neice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Falynis

Arresto Menor

Atty, please help my bachelor uncle who leased his untitled area to my cousin and gave the LAND DISCRIPTION of it. My ignorant uncle signed many documents without knowing that it was a deed of sale already. The land now was titled to my cousins name and my uncle keep on asking for a help for he only leased it to 90k. I dont know how to help him for he don't have any copies of the documents.

lawddesign

lawyer

is your uncle illiterate?

Falynis

Arresto Menor

No atty. He just trusted my cousin that they will going to title the land to his name to be able for to sell it.

lawddesign

lawyer

you said that your uncle signed the documents. what documents did he sign?

if your cousin was able to transfer under his name without the real intention of your uncle, the niece can be held liable for falsification of private document or some other forms of estafa.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum