Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DELAYED PAYMENTS TO A LENDING COMPANY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DELAYED PAYMENTS TO A LENDING COMPANY Empty DELAYED PAYMENTS TO A LENDING COMPANY Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:18 pm

nanaykharx

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I applied for a salary loan last Sept 2010 and used our motorcycle as collateral, their mode of payment is PDC's, for the first 2 months, were doing well with our payments, after giving birth, we just don't know even until now, I tried to reflect what went wrong or how this thing happened, naghirap kami, my husband got lay off from work and ako nag pull out ung account namin, so we were advised to resign, since then, delayed na kami sa pagbayad at wla ng funds ung checking account nmin, kahit gnun man, I went to the lending office and paid the 'penalty' dun sa no funds na cheke and advised them not to endorse those remaining checks kasi will start paying thru cash, pumayag naman sila, to make it sure, we made 5 payments na, gang ngaun d parin nkhanap ng trabaho husband ko anak ko ilang beses namin binalik sa hospital due to pneumonia gang na admit sya at wla pang insurance, wla na kaming trabaho, nbenta halos lahat napundar namin may isang araw na wla syang panggatas at pikit mata nabenta namin ung motor nmin sa mababang presyo at ginamit ung ibang pera mklipat sa isang kubo to less sa rent. Ngaun panay tawag ung ahente dun sa mga inlaws ko na d naman sila kasali sa utang na un, I do understand that they're just doing their job however, sa ngwa nila ung father in law ko muntik na sumuka ng dugo kasi may sakit, siguro nagawa nila un kay we were out of reach kasi nga nabenta na nmin kahit cellphone na murahin para sa anak ko. Tinatakot pa sila kung d daw msettle baka mapasa tong case namin sa legal counsel and they might file us for estafa? Ang pinangtataka ko bakit estafa dahil may naisyu akong cheke? na in the first place we've been paying them by cash, payable in 12months ung loan namin bale Sept 2011 un matatapos? Atty? kasi nga d na namin makaya ung monthly amortization is there a way masettle to and may pay it less pa sa intended amount? Tama ba na pwede kami kasuhin ng estafa? kahit alam nila wla ng funds ung cheke and been paying them by cash? Please enlighten me. THank You so much!

2DELAYED PAYMENTS TO A LENDING COMPANY Empty Re: DELAYED PAYMENTS TO A LENDING COMPANY Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:39 am

attyLLL

i do not believe an estafa case will prosper, but they have a right to collect from you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum