Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Administrative Hearing Documents

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Administrative Hearing Documents Empty Administrative Hearing Documents Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:48 pm

rtermulo

Arresto Menor

Hi. I had an administrative hearing last January 27, 2011 due to absenteeism because my daughter and mother got sick last year. The sanction would be termination if ever.

I requested for a hard copy of the Minutes of the Meeting during and after the hearing from our company's hr partner. He said he will give me a copy within 1-2 business days but I never got it.

I sent a signed written request on February and he still did not provide me a copy. I got a confirmation from our company's mail-room that he received my letter.

On Wednesday, July 6, 2011, I sent an email to him again (copied his manager,my 1st and 2nd line managers) requesting for the document again and this time the result of the hearing or verdict. I told him I need the documents on Monday, July 11, 2011 for filing purposes. I received an email confirmation that all of them received my email.

What if he still won't provide me a copy of the documents? what are my other options or what steps do I need to take? Do we have a labor law that states I have the right to have a copy of the Minutes of the Meetings that I signed?

Thank you for your help.

2Administrative Hearing Documents Empty Re: Administrative Hearing Documents Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:05 pm

attyLLL

no, the company does not have to give you a copy of the minutes. your right is only to the notice to explain and notice of termination.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Administrative Hearing Documents Empty Re: Administrative Hearing Documents Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:00 am

rtermulo

Arresto Menor

Okay. Thank you, Atty. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum