Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NLRC won case but Sheriff fails to execute writ

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

vincent@ptolemy

Arresto Menor

I have won a case against a local employer and a writ of execution has been awarded but the sheriff claims he went to the depository bank and the bank denies the employer having any account there.

Should the Sheriff be in cahoots with my previous employer, what are my options to be able to collect the payment?

Willing to share a portion of the reward (700k)to whoever helps me collect it.

attyLLL

does the company still exist? is it a corporation or proprietorship? do you know of any property owned by your employer?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

anna1120

Arresto Menor

Hi,

This is the same issue with my sister. She was illegaly dismissed as a teacher in Roosevelt College Marikina but won all cases against the school, even in the Court of Appeal's. However, she is still to claim the reward indicated by the Court.

What should be the next action? The Sheriff wants my sister to get the complete name of the Dean of Roosevelt, saying that he cannot continue with the banks near the school because he doesn't know the middle name of the Dean of the school and this is what the banks need to check if the Dean has an account with them.

Is this correct? Thank you in advance for your time and advice.

Anna

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum