Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

First name ng tatay niya ang apelyido nya, pwede po ba ito?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maglulupa

Arresto Menor

Magandang araw/gabi po sa inyong lahat.

Pwede po ba itong mangyari, ang ate ko po ay nakapag-asawa ng muslim at kasal sila sa Islam, may anak na po sila ngayon, 2months old, ganito pangalan nila:
(1st name, middle name at last name)

Tatay: Abdullah Mumin Salih
Nanay: Mayet Aloy Garcia
baby: Muhammad-Rafiq Garcia ibn Abdullah

at yan po ang nakalagay sa birth certificate ng bata. Paliwanag naman po nun bayaw ko, ganun daw po talaga sa mga muslim, isinusunod nila ang pangalan ng ama.

Magkakaroon po ba ng problema ang bata sa darating na panahon?

Salamat po sa pagtugon...

rchrd

rchrd

I do not see a problem with the name. The laws only provide that we have the right to use the surname of our mothers or fathers but it does provide for prohibitions. What is not prohibited may be done.

I heard there is a pending move to prohibit parents from giving very long names and ridiculous sounding names to their children but the same is still being milled in Congress.

Let us just wait for it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum