Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Housing loan from profriends

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Housing loan from profriends Empty Housing loan from profriends Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:40 pm

tita

Arresto Menor

I apply a housing loan from Profriend thru PAG IBIG on November 2010 and they promise that with in 3months i could take out the house and that and my family could transfer to my new house in Cavite,i already paid my initial payment and monthly they are widrawing my monthly amortization from my metrobank fund, since then and every month they keep on promising that the processing is nearly to complete,but until now ay wala parin.i am fedup with thier promises and now decided not to continue with my housing loan and withdraw my money.Really i am fedup with this housing developer.
My question is,is it possible to withdraw all my money? Can i demand for interest on the money that i pay to them since they use this money for 7months now?Can i file a complaint on Housing and urban headed by Binay?
PLEASE ADVICE..

2Housing loan from profriends Empty Re: Housing loan from profriends Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:53 pm

cyber888

Arresto Menor

I am not an expert but here's my suggestion:

1. Gather all the legal documents you have signed with the developer (cleared checks, Official receipts, contracts etc.) Always document.
2. Inquire with the developer regarding their policy on cancellation.
3. Email and ask legal inquiry with HLURB. Normally, they respond within 7 days since they receive a lot of email daily regarding so many complaints.
4. Follow up if you didn't get a response.
5. Once HLURB replied - normally, HLURB will call the attention of the developer and will ask them to respond within 10 days.
6. Hopefully, you won't need to file a formal case if developer will grant the refund that you requested.

Hope this helps.. Goodluck!

For assistance regarding problems with Profriends, you can directly consult the HLURB Southern Tagalog Region.. Contact Dir. Alfredo Gil M. Tan II, Regional Direcotr, HLURB Southern Tagalog Email is atanjr@hlurb.gov.ph or str@hlurb.gov.ph or call 049-502-9751, 502-9752, 502-9747

3Housing loan from profriends Empty Re: Housing loan from profriends Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:33 pm

jhim javier

Arresto Menor

hi,
the best things you can do is contact the HLURB to make forum otherwise this developer is expert
how to play the buyer. this pro-friends developer no.1 known in bad reputation in housing development
project.please be aware. citizen and mostly OFW.

4Housing loan from profriends Empty profriends issues Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:38 pm

sheryl0327

Arresto Menor

hi,

regarding profriends here in iloilo, kasi by may 20, 2013 fullypaid na kmi ng dp sa knila and matagal na ako nka sign ng mga papers sa bank. ngfollow na ako by 1st week of june kng kmusta na yong bank loan ko pinapunta pa ako sa bank to sign then nghintay paako ng3months kc on process daw tpos on curing daw ung unit. sept2013 na saka lng ako ininform ng profriends na disaprov daw. so ngpunta ako sa knila kng ano ngyari at pinatagal pa nila. sbi ko mgindividual filing ako. pro pinasok na nila ako inhouse. sbi ok daw individual filing bsta ako daw bhala sa mga processing. tpos alam na nila kc pmunta na yong isang bank na inaplayan ko, nkpg ci narin cla and alam na ngprofriends na ngfile ako don kc cla mismo ngphatid ng cts ko sa bank na un. hinhingi ng bank sa knila ung individual title, wla cla maibgay kc nka mother lot on process pa daw. kya pending until now ung loan ko. un na lng hinhintay pra ma takeout na. so antagal, nag file ako sa pag ibig, hndi rin nila maibgay ung tax dec ng house kc wla pa daw ung title. sbi ng pag ibig aprov.subd.plan na lng sure meron un kc me pinasa na akong technical description mgkasama ang dalawang un. hiningi ko sa profriends on process naman ang sagot sakin. tpos sbi ng representative dpende pa rin daw un kng iapprove ng office nila ang individual filing ko with other banks. sbi ko last year pa lng alam nyo na mg file ako sa ibang bank, tpos ngaun sbihin mo hndi pwde. nkakabwisit tlaga. ngaun lng ako nka move in sa unit ko na dapat last yr pa. san ba pwde mgreklamo regarding sa mga documents na hndi nila ma provide? ang sbi ang bagal daw ng governemt mag asikaso ng mga title. ang laki ng bbyaran sa knila while sa bank or pag ibig maliit lng. pls. help.. sang government po ba pwde humingi ng tulong? tnx..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum