Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I filed a Complaint against the respondent's council for allowing his client to perjury herself

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yonP

Arresto Menor

I am the complainant and I filed a Complaint against the Council of the accuse for allowing her to perjure herself.I submitted my Complaint against the accuse lawyer for violating the Lawyers Cannon on Professional Ethics for not studying carefully the case and allowing his client, the accuse to commit perjury; and submitted it at the Judiciary Bar Council for proper adjudication.

The court case is now on the final stage. On July 26, 2011, a court decision will be handed down. And I believe that I won the case. Can I use the Court decision as proof that indeed the accuse's lawyer violated the Lawyer's Cannon on Professional Ethics for giving false hope to his client and allowing her to commit perjury?

During the litigation, the judge has scolded the accuse's Council for asking an extension in the submission of evidence. His request was disapproved.

Then, when I took the witness stand as Complainant, the lawyer of the accuse never contested my evidences such as presentation of the Bounce check, the presentation and authentication of the promissory note, and the existence of the demand letter.

On the next hearing, when the accuse took the stand, the lawyer presented unmarked evidence in which he was again scolded because he failed to present those evidence at the time that it was suppose to be "marked."

The Accuse's Lawyer was bull out and scolded again because he keeps on coaching the accuse what to say while the accuse is in the witness stand.

The Accuse's lawyer was scolded so many times for interfering during the accuse's testimony that the Judge almost lost his head shouting on the top of his voice for the accuse's lawyer to take his seat and keep quite. But, still the lawyer was adamant to the point that the judge has to suspend the hearing and called the Lawyer close to the Judge table. I do not know what their topic was all about. But, for sure he was scolded.

Instead of the decision scheduled for August 23, 2011, the judge decided to schedule it July 26, a month earlier because it was too obvious that the accuse was lying.

Can I therefore use the court transcript to strengthen my belief that the accuse's lawyer was behaving unprofessionally during the Court hearing on top of the Violation of Professional Ethics?

attyLLL

you can certainly submit it, but again, i will be surprised if your complaint will prosper. i'll be happy for you if i'm proven wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum