Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support question

+3
akina_523
attyLLL
tina2011
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child support question Empty child support question Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:38 pm

tina2011

Arresto Menor

hello good day.
ask po ako ng advice about child support.
My husband po is a US citizen and have permanent residenc visa here in the Philippines dahil po kasal kmi kya sha na aka avail.
before po kami nakasal ay nagka anak sha sa isang pinay but di po sila kasal.
ang surname na ginamit ng bata ay sa kanyang nanay.
nag support na po ang asawa ko sa bata since the birth.
Wala pong work ang asawa ko he is waiting for his sss pension to take effect when he is 62.
hindi po siguradong ang tatay nung bata ay ang black merican husband ko. (base lang po sa itsura ng bata and time nung pinagbuntis ang bata)

question :
tama po ba na mag support ang asawa ko ?
tinatakot po kami lagi nung nanay nung bata if ever na ma atraso ang padala namin nga monthly support.
possible po kayang pag nga reklamo sha sa immigration ay ma kakansela ang visa ng asawa ko and ma dedeport.
anu po kaya ang right way to process this.
thanks po and hoping for kind reply
Tina
Quezon City

2child support question Empty Re: child support question Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:01 pm

attyLLL

did he sign the child's birth certificate? how long has he been giving support?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3child support question Empty Re: child support question Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 pm

akina_523

Arresto Menor

Good Day po! Gusto ko lng magtanong ano po bang mabuting paraan ang gagawin ko ang asawa ko nagluko puera pa ghusto ko siya sampahan ng kaso ang una ko po gusto ihingi sa kanya ang matinong pag suporta sa 3 ko anak pareho po kami andito sa Dubai kn kaya ko na lng po sana d na ako hihingi pero wala ng martir at sobra pag alipusta pa ginawa nila sa akin my college na ako medyo hirapa talaga ako at di niya gustop magbigay ng tama ang hinihingi ko lng naman kalahati ng sahod nmiya directa ihulog sa ank pero tuwing pag usapan yan nagmamatigas pa siya kasi msama ang loob ng mga anak sa kanya ano po bang mabuting gawin ko po paano po ba gumawa ng demmand letter. Nag try na ako magtanong dito sa Embahada wala nama siya maibigay na payo tumawag na ko sa HR nila personal problem daw. my nag advice sa akin na directa ko i complain dito sa court laho na malaking tao ng bansa ang amo niya puede ba ninyo ako matulungan?

4child support question Empty Illegitmate child issue Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:26 am

polvoron

Arresto Menor

hi po

may illegitimate child ako from my ex and now I am married.Eversince na pinanganak ang bata, i was not able to provide for child support. Nung start may binibigay ako sa nanay pero nung minsan nag away kami binalik nya lahat. Ayaw nya daw tumanggap kahit singko galing sakin.from that time di nako nakapagbigay kc every time na mag try ako mag bigay ayaw nya kunin.

ngyon po bigla sya nagalit ulit sakin at magfifile daw po siya ng kaso for the rights of her child.

Question po, aside from demanding child support na voluntary ko po binibigay dati na inayawan nya, ano pa po pwede nya i kaso sakin?

thanks

5child support question Empty Re: child support question Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:05 pm

classymom2k11

Arresto Menor

Good day,

I am 2 and half pregnant now, and dealing hard who fathered the baby, he said that he is not ready emotionally, mentally. I set aside my feelings towards him, but its a different thing when it comes to the baby, he provide me once a support for the check up after telling him that I am pregnant, cause he want to make sure that I am really pregnant, and now I am asking permission to him if I can use his lastname, and he doesn't want to involve his last name nor he denies to sign any document pertaining in that it was his child if I give birth, but he promised me to support and protect the baby financially only verbally, I just want to make sure that it will be for real so I asked him again if we could put it in written agreement that he will provide monthly support to our Child but he refused again, he just told me to count on his words, if I insist to have it legalized he told me that he can't communicate to me at all but only to his attorney, my purpose of wanting or acquiring his last name is to have a sense of connection and I don't our child to grow and take a lot of question na bakit last name ko ginagmit ng anak ko. He just moved out here recently and he is always going out of the country for business trip, he is an entrepreneur and I don't know where he is right now, all I know is his condo location and I am not going there without permission, he is communicating with me now at skype but without opening his cam, my intuition is telling me 100 percent that he is here, and I don't know why his reason why he doesn't want to me to use his last name since according to our law here that it is my childs right. The moment I knew I was pregnant I quit my job since I am working in a call center and it was a graveyard shift I'm afraid that it will be hazardous to my child's health. What should I do please help.

Last edited by classymom2k11 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar error and additional information)

6child support question Empty Re: child support question Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:24 am

attyLLL

akina, what embassy? where is your husband? where are you?

polvoron, aside from a petition for support, you can be vulnerable to a case of economic abuse.

classy, your remedy is to file a petition for filiation and support.

7child support question Empty Voluntary child Support agreement Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:45 am

ALHC1122

Arresto Menor

Hi,

My son's father and I are not married. My son is using his surname and he signed the birth certificate and acknowledgement form.

I am asking for 30k support monthly. My son is 14 months now. My reason for the amount is that he is earning around 70-85k net. I am paying for the condo for 23k monthly, yaya, electricity etc. Is it right to charge him for that? My reason would be the grocery, utilities etc are also being used by the yaya who was wired solely for the baby. Is it right if i ask him to share for things that are being used by the baby and the yaya? Di ko naman po pinapatira sa labas ang anak ko.

Parking and gas used solely for the baby's needs should also be shared. I also included recreation expenses. I just want to know if its right. I asked another lawyer and he said that it is too much. Well my point is I am spending too much in raising the baby. I look after the baby on a daily basis, so physical effort should also be compensated.

He agreed to the amount after many argumesnt. Is there a form i can use to document this? after the document has been signed, what are the next steps to make sure the document will be accepted by the law.

For visitations, i agreed that he can get him once a week every sunday. Overnights and out of town trips will be discussed.

8child support question Empty Re: child support question Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:39 pm

attyLLL

just make a simple agreement that states he will provide the agreed amount on a monthly basis. i recommend that you liquidate your expenses so that he knows where it is going.

and, sorry, but imo, 40k was excessive, but good for you to get it.

9child support question Empty Re: child support question Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:04 pm

aica

Arresto Menor

@attyLLL, 30K lang naman, hindi 40K. Very Happy

@ALHC1122, kahit 30K, malaki pa rin. be thankful that he agreed to 30K. However, be mindful that the amount of financial support may be modified, depending on the capacity of the giver. Meaning, kapag hindi na ganun kalaki ang sweldo nya for some reason, pwede sya magrequest na ibaba ang amount ayon lang sa kakayanan nya.

10child support question Empty Re: child support question Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:13 pm

aica

Arresto Menor

@classymom2k11, only the legitimate child has the right to use the surname of the father. An illegitimate child may only use the surname of the father "if their filiation has been expressly recognized by the father through the record of birth appearing in the civil register, or when an admission in a public document or private handwritten instrument is made by the father". Ibig sabihin, kung hindi in-acknowledge ng ama ang bata, hindi magagamit ng bata ang apelyido ng ama. ang gagamitin nyang apelyido ay ang apelyido mo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum