Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conjugal Properties on Illegitimate Kids(before marriage)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scarlett23

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney, need advise on inheritance issues. Searched the web but I can’t find suitable situation.

When I married my husband, he already has 2 kids from previous relationship. So, I am the first and legal wife. During our marriage, I managed purchasing properties (house & farms), as I got a better job as an engineer abroad. Just want to ask if his illegitimate kids are entitled for inheritance since properties were purchased by me. I know “Conjugal” is still there. What can I do for my purchased properties to go only to my son (we only have 1 kid).

Thanks.

attyLLL

yes, the properties are conjugal, and when he dies, his illegit children will be entitled to inherit from his estate.

one solution is to file a judicial petition for separation of property, so that you can demarcate what is his and what is yours, then whatever new property you acquire under and after the petition, you can transfer to your child.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

scarlett23

Arresto Menor

okay po... may habol po ba ako kung may last will & testament ang F-I-L ko at ipapamana nia sa apo nia yung house and lot na binili ko?...

lOst_StuDent

Prision Correccional

Bakit ipamana ng F-I-L mo ang property mo? He cannot give what is not his.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum