Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

void of marriage and forcing to divide the conjugal properties also the support for the child

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sarahaguilar13@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Hi! I am Sarah Aguilar. I got married at the age of 18 (civil marriage) and was not legally separated at the age of 20. I am 22 now. We acquired a honda lxi car during our marriage and 95% of the money paid for it was mine. The car is in our name. He is the one using it since we got separated and that made me so sick. I asked him to pay at least half of its market price today but he refuses to do so. He never give any financial support for my child as well. Can you please help me to void our marriage, force him to sell the car or pay me the right amount and force him for a support for my child?? I really don"t know what to do and I am so down that no one wants to help me... Please, I'm begging....Thanks a lot. Crying or Very sad 

attyLLL

send him demand letter for support, and then file a complaint for economic abuse under ra 9262.

if you can find a way, get the car.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum